Friday, March 5, 2010

#Dark Love 29#

Chapter Twenty Nine: #Dark Love 29#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

Today, I went for Japanese lesson first because Henry is only able to make it in the afternoon. I’m able to go to the centre and the shooting ground myself. (To speak the truth, I only know how to go to these 2 places other than home.)

“Miss, I’m sorry I’m late.” Did he just run a marathon?

“It’s ok. It’s hard for you anyway.” I smiled at him. We walked into the shooting place.

“This time I want to try shooting a further target.”

“You sure? But you are still not stable.”

“Hmm..”

“We start practicing for a while more before increasing the difficulty.” He said.

“Ok.” He went behind me to help me straighten my arms. “Like this. Look at the target. Trigger.”

Bang!

“Did it hit the board? Did it??!” I asked.

“Yap. Improvement.”

“Wohoo!” I got so excited till I hugged him.

“What are the both of you doing?!” We turned to look towards the door.

“Master.” He stared at him. I went towards Aaron.

“Lun, I.. He..” He lifted his gun and aim at Henry.

“No!!! No!!” I grabbed on to his arm. “Lun, it’s not what you think.”

“Than what do you think is it?” He looked at me.

“He.. He’s just teaching me how to shoot using a gun.”

“Don’t lie. Qiao told me that you have been acting very strange. Going out every day.”

“Qiao?” I asked.

“You are going out with him, isn’t it?” Aaron said. What?!

“You rather believe Qiao and not wanting to hear my explanations.” I stood in front of Henry.

“If you want it this way, then you kill me instead.”

“Miss..”

“Ying Jie, You!!”

“Since you don’t believe me, then what is the point of learning shooting and Japanese for you?”

“What?”

“Fine. If you have to kill someone, then you kill me first.” I said. Where did I get the courage? I wonder.. Aaron kept his gun and walked towards us. He pulled my hand and walked out of the room.

“I want to hear your explanations too.” He said to Henry.

“Yes, Master.” He drove me home and he pulled me to his room.

“Explanation.” He said.

“What should I say? You don’t even trust me in the first place. I don’t want to explain.” I wanted to walk out of his room and stopped me from doing so. I looked at him.

“Jie, I..”

“I know I shouldn’t hide things from you but you wouldn’t allow me if I tell you.”

“Japanese classes can but not shooting.” He said.

“Why not?”

“No mean no.” He said firmly.

“Lun!!” I pouted. “I should just continue to ask Henry for help.”

He looked at me. “I might just kill him.”

“You. You are being unreasonable!!”

“So Henry is better than me?”

“You are out of the point!!” I said. I pushed him aside, wanting to open the door. He grabbed onto me tightly and pinned me against the door. He kissed me harshly on my lips.

“Uhm..” I held out my hand to his chest to push him away from me. He added more pressure on my lips. He started licking my lips and I opened my mouth for his tongue to get tangled with mine. He hugged me closer to him.

“Uhmm..” I hugged his waist, bringing myself to stick to him. I broke the kiss and lay on his chest.

“The one I love is you.” I lifted up my head to look at him. “Henry is really a good guy and a good assistant. Don’t always say that you want to kill him ok.”

“I’m starting to get jealous again.”

“Lun..” He hugged me tightly. “So.. Can I continue to learn shooting and Japanese?”

“Japanese yes. Shooting no.” I pouted.

“I don’t want you to hold a gun. Furthermore, I can protect you.”

“But I don’t want you to protect me.”

“What?”

“No. I mean. You are always protecting me and ended up getting hurt. I don’t want to be a burden to you. I want to protect myself.”

“Jie, you are not a burden to me ok. In addition, I don’t want you to come into my world.”

“You don’t want me?”

“No. I mean I don’t want you to do killing so not even mentioning about holding guns ok. Just be you, my little angel.”

“But then, it means that I would be in a different world from you.”

“Who says so?”

“Qiao says..” I covered my mouth. Ah! I knocked my head.

“What did she told you?” He asked coldly.

“No.. Nothing.” I avoid his stare.

“She’s telling you nonsense again?! I’m going to get rid of her.” Aaron wanted to open the door.

“No No. She’s your god-father’s best buddy daughter. You can’t get rid of her.” Aaron looked at me.

“What else did she tell you?”

“I think.. She really loves you?” I said.

“Jie, I..” I interrupted him.

“But you don’t love her right?” I smiled at him. “I know.”

“I’m glad that you are mine.” He rests his forehead on mine. I smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment